The Freestanding Mono-pitch veranda was designed for applications where a lean-to roof is not applicable, and a standalone structure is necessary.
With a sleek, contemporary design, the Mono blends in seamlessly with any environment. An integral drainage system is part of the design, concealed within the fascia, ensuring no unsightly gutters are visible.
Full product information
- Freestanding only.
- Comes with flat or apex roof options
- No max width (with flat roof, max 12m width with apex roof). Max projection - 5m glass (6m polycarbonate).
- 8mm glass used, made in the UK.
- Up to 6m span between posts
- Rear ‘goal-post’ frame
- Concealed gutter & downpipe
- Comes with heavy duty steel base plates for structure ridgidity
- Choice of angled or radiused gutter fascia
- Accredited to BS EN 1090
- Guarantee -