The Mono freestanding veranda was designed for applications where a lean-to roof is not applicable, and a standalone structure is necessary. Ideally suited for large areas of coverage it has different roof options.
With a sleek, contemporary design, the Mono blends in seamlessly with any environment. An integral drainage system is part of the design, concealed within the fascia, ensuring no unsightly gutters are visible. Added glass panels and glass sliding doors are an extra of you wish for a glass room.
Full product information
- Freestanding only.
- Comes with flat or apex roof options
- Ideally suited for areas that need large coverage - up to 6m span between posts
- No max width (with flat roof, max 12m width with apex roof). Max projection - 5m glass (6m polycarbonate).
- 8mm glass used, structure and glass manufactured in the UK.
- Rear ‘goal-post’ frame
- Concealed gutter & downpipe
- Comes with heavy duty steel base plates for structure ridgidity
- Choice of angled or radiused gutter fascia
- Accredited to BS EN 1090
- Guarantee -